Welcome to www.creon.co.uk (the "Website"). This Website is owned and operated by BGP Products Ltd, a Mylan company ("Mylan", "we" or "us"). Our registered office is at BGP Products Ltd, Building Q1, Quantum House, 60 Norden Road, Maidenhead, SL6 4AY and our Registered Company Number is 09189103.
If you have any queries regarding the Website or any of the information or materials contained on or in it, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Professionals and Members of the Public
The Website has a specific section for members of the public and a specific section for UK Healthcare Professionals. A Healthcare Professional means any person qualified to prescribe or supply medicines. This includes the medical, dental and nursing professions and other persons who in the course of their professional activities may prescribe, supply or administer a medicine, and associated, appropriate, administrative staff.
The section of this Website dedicated to Healthcare Professionals can only be accessed once the individual has confirmed that they are indeed a Healthcare Professional. This section of the Website contains advertising and promotional materials for some of our products and it is not intended that visitors who are not Healthcare Professionals access this content.
- Mylan will take reasonable care to ensure that the information and content on the Website is accurate, complete, up to date, available and does not infringe any third party rights. However, we do not guarantee that this is always the case. The Website and the content and information on it are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Mylan hereby disclaims all representations and warranties relating to the information and content on the Website, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement of third party rights.
- The information contained in this Website is not designed to be Medical Advice and is intended to be information of a general nature regarding our company and our products. Specific medical advice should always be sought from a medical practitioner. You should consult your Healthcare Professional for advice before you make any decisions relating to your treatment or care. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Mylan hereby disclaims all liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which arises out of, or in connection with use of the Website or any treatment or care decisions which you make, except in the case of death or personal injury resulting from Mylan's negligence.
- Mylan is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party websites.
- Mylan accepts no liability for viruses or other computer contaminants. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards (such as installing appropriate anti-virus software) and firewalls before downloading information or images from the Website.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using the Website, you agree to the following:
- Not to disrupt, amend or intercept information posted on the Website or on any of Mylan's servers;
- Not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the Website; and
- To abide by all applicable, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
Mylan will use reasonable efforts to make the Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, no warranty is given that the Website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis and we cannot guarantee this and take no responsibility for any loss or damage that occurs due to an interruption of access to the Website. Mylan may interrupt the Website for maintenance reasons and we will endeavour to provide reasonable notice of any planned events. We reserve the right to block your use of the Website or withdraw the Website entirely.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
Although Mylan makes every effort to, we are under no obligation to ensure the content on the Website is up to date and current. We may, at our absolute discretion, change, edit, delete or revise the content of the Website from time to time.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
We may provide links to third party websites on our Website from time to time. The use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk and these Terms apply solely to the Website and no other Website. Links contained in the Website will lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Links provided on the Website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content of any third party’s website.
You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up any links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, design rights, patents, trademarks and logos) in this Website are owned by or licensed to Mylan unless otherwise stated.
You may print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this Website for your personal use. You must not alter any extract obtained from this Website in any form. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission. Without limiting the above, unless you first get our written consent, you may not reproduce, modify, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way exploit all or any part of this Website.
Mylan is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without the permission of the owner of the copyright therein.
Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Mylan.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
When an e-mail address and password system has been implemented on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you safeguard your password appropriately. It is your responsibility to ensure that the device used to access the Website is adequately secured and protected against malicious software or access by unauthorised persons. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Mylan shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost profits, whether arising directly or indirectly) suffered by any person as a result of interception or unauthorized access to their personal data, even if Mylan has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by their negligence or other liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law, Mylan, its vendors, their respective directors, employees and agents (hereinafter "Mylan parties") hereby disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which arises out of, or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the Website; (ii) use of information or content on the Website; (iii) any services provided on or through the Website; and (iv) interception or unauthorized access to personal information submitted to the Website and including, without limitation, the following categories of loss or damage, whether or not Mylan has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage: (a) loss or corruption of data; (b) loss of profits; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of business opportunity;(e) loss of goodwill; (f) loss of reputation; and (g) special damage.
Creon.co.uk is a BGP Products Ltd, a Mylan Company website.
For more information on Mylan please visit www.mylan.co.uk